I love caramel corn and think this is the best I've ever had!
Make and share this Mom's Caramel Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Melt butter and stir in sugar, syrup and salt.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When boiling, continue to boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in baking soda & vanilla. (Careful: this will foam up!).
- Place popped corn in 2 9 x 13 pans. Gradually pour caramel mixture over popped corn. Stir to coat.
- Bake at 250F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.