Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is one my mom always makes for Christmas cookies. YUM!
Make and share this Mom's Candy Bar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt caramels with 1/3 cup milk on low. stir until melted.
- Mix cake mix, butter, 1/3 cup eva[prated milk, vanilla, and 1 cup nuts well.
- Pour half the batter into a well greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips over batter.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the chocolate chips.
- Then pour the remaining batter over the caramel sauce. (This is somewhat difficult, you may want to pat the batter flat and simply lay it on top of the caramel sauce).
- Sprinkle with nuts and pat them down slightly into the dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F Let cool and put in the fridge for at least one hour. cut into bars.