1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Hoosier Girl's Note:
This recipe is one my mom always makes for Christmas cookies. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt caramels with 1/3 cup milk on low. stir until melted.
- 2Mix cake mix, butter, 1/3 cup eva[prated milk, vanilla, and 1 cup nuts well.
- 3Pour half the batter into a well greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes.
- 4Take out of oven and sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips over batter.
- 5Pour the caramel sauce over the chocolate chips.
- 6Then pour the remaining batter over the caramel sauce. (This is somewhat difficult, you may want to pat the batter flat and simply lay it on top of the caramel sauce).
- 7Sprinkle with nuts and pat them down slightly into the dough.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F Let cool and put in the fridge for at least one hour. cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Candy Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 147.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g