Recipe by nancyal
My mom made this and it is easy and delicious. Everyone always asks for the recipe.
Top Review by h.glenda
Easy to mix together and I liked the idea of not having to deal with frosting. It was good, but with so many out of this world dessert recipes out there, I don't know if I would try this one again or not.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix, cook and serve
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pudding according to the package directions.
- Add the dry cake mix to the cooked pudding and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 8x12 inch pan.
- Pour chips and nuts over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour I have also made this using a white or yellow cake mix and butterscotch pudding.
- Use butterscotch chips for the top.
- I also omit the nuts if I make it for my family, as 2 of us are allergic to nuts.