1/1 Photo of Mom's Cake
My mom made this and it is easy and delicious. Everyone always asks for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pudding according to the package directions.
- 2Add the dry cake mix to the cooked pudding and mix well.
- 3Pour into a greased and floured 8x12 inch pan.
- 4Pour chips and nuts over the top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour I have also made this using a white or yellow cake mix and butterscotch pudding.
- 6Use butterscotch chips for the top.
- 7I also omit the nuts if I make it for my family, as 2 of us are allergic to nuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Cake
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g