Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lb raw hamburger
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1⁄4 small cabbage, chopped
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- Layer ingredients into casserole starting with the onion, crumble raw hamburger over the onion and continue down the ingredient list.
- Bake covered for 1 1/2 hours at 350°F.
very good. only changes I made: left potatoes out to mash, smeared some minced garlic on the botttom of the pan, and used Substitute for Cream of Soup with velveeta. Very easy prep. Great recipe for cabbage, which I love. Great way to sneak it into the kids. They loved it too. Thank you