1/2 Photos of Mom's Butter Tarts
chez patty's Note:
From my mom's recipe box, a family favourite when I was a kid, now a family favourite for my kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and brown sugar with wooden spoon till creamy.
- 2Add corn syrup and beat till blended.
- 3Add the eggs and vanilla and beat till well blended.
- 4Add the currants and mix in well.
- 5Place tart shells on baking pan, and fill each shell 3/4 full.
- 6Bake in 375 degree oven till shells browned and filling is bubbly and gooey.
- 7Let cool before trying to eat one!
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Butter Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 37.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2 inch unbaked tart shells