Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this for me to try and we all loved it. I hope this also helps you keep the bugs away. This was also safe for my relative to use who was pregnant to keep the bugs away.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup listerine cool mint mouthwash
- Mix Water and COOL MINT LISTERINE in a spray bottle.
- Shake and spray on when you go out side to keep the bugs away.
- You can mix as much of this as you want just remember to mix one part water to two parts Listerine. For a lot of heavy bugs use full strength.
- Great to also use around you yard for a party to keep the bugs away, use full strength.
I can never really tell if any kind of bug repelant works, but this one seemed to be just as good as the chemical ones you can buy. It was also very refreshing to spritz on in the hot GA weather! Made for PAC fall 09.