This is my mom's recipe, it was a childhood favorite and still is around my house now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Add enough boiling water to cocoa to make a thick paste, add cocoa mixture to creamed mixture.
- 3Add the flour and nuts mix well.
- 4Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 pan bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 5For the icing mix all ingredients together slowly add the milk until you get the desired consistency of icing.
- 6I only add a few TBSP because I like my icing thick.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.9
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 289.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 48.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g