Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Brisket is delicious, & this recipe takes the cake. You should have your butcher grind the brisket, if you don't have a meat grinder. Also, you can freeze any leftover brisket you have.
- 1 -2 lb beef brisket, ground (have your butcher grind it for you)
- 1 garlic cloves, minced or 1 finely sliced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- tony chachere's creole seasoning, to taste
- Combine brisket, garlic, & Worcestershire sauce.
- Form into 4-6 large patties. (FREEZE ANY LEFTOVERS).
- Sprinkle patties generously with creole seasoning.
- Grill or pan-grill until cooked through, adding more creole seasoning if desired.
- Serve between hamburger buns with desired toppings.