Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Brisket is delicious, & this recipe takes the cake. You should have your butcher grind the brisket, if you don't have a meat grinder. Also, you can freeze any leftover brisket you have.
- Combine brisket, garlic, & Worcestershire sauce.
- Form into 4-6 large patties. (FREEZE ANY LEFTOVERS).
- Sprinkle patties generously with creole seasoning.
- Grill or pan-grill until cooked through, adding more creole seasoning if desired.
- Serve between hamburger buns with desired toppings.