Recipe by -------
Brisket is delicious, & this recipe takes the cake. You should have your butcher grind the brisket, if you don't have a meat grinder. Also, you can freeze any leftover brisket you have.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow, wow, wow. We never had burgers made with brisket before. Kinda needless to say that we will from now on. Was this recipe ever good. Quick, easy to make with excellent results. Moist, juicy, flavorful burgers. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for What's on the Menu Tag Game 2017.
- 1 -2 lb beef brisket, ground (have your butcher grind it for you)
- 1 garlic cloves, minced or 1 finely sliced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- tony chachere's creole seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brisket, garlic, & Worcestershire sauce.
- Form into 4-6 large patties. (FREEZE ANY LEFTOVERS).
- Sprinkle patties generously with creole seasoning.
- Grill or pan-grill until cooked through, adding more creole seasoning if desired.
- Serve between hamburger buns with desired toppings.