Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Christmas tradition in our household! Super easy to make and can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- 6-8 slice sandwich bread
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml milk
- 8-10 eggs
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 340.19 g roll breakfast sausage (I use Jimmy Dean's hot for extra flavor)
- salt & pepper
- Place bread at bottom of greased glass baking dish.
- Break up sausage into bite-size pieces & cook in pan.
- While sausage is cooking, mix eggs & milk in bowl.
- After sausage is done, add it to the milk & egg mixture.
- Pour mixture over bread.
- Cover mixture in pan with cheese.
- Top off with soup.
- Put in oven at 325 degrees in glass dish for about 35-40 minutes or until egg has risen and edges are bubbly (you'll know it's not done if the dish jiggles).