Kristin DeRamus's Note:
A Christmas tradition in our household! Super easy to make and can be made up to 2 days in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bread at bottom of greased glass baking dish.
- 2Break up sausage into bite-size pieces & cook in pan.
- 3While sausage is cooking, mix eggs & milk in bowl.
- 4After sausage is done, add it to the milk & egg mixture.
- 5Pour mixture over bread.
- 6Cover mixture in pan with cheese.
- 7Top off with soup.
- 8Put in oven at 325 degrees in glass dish for about 35-40 minutes or until egg has risen and edges are bubbly (you'll know it's not done if the dish jiggles).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.7
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 341.0 mg
- Sodium 1107.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.9 g