1/3 Photos of Mom's Breakfast Burrito
Another great recipe from Mom! I loved these for breakfast and now eat them for lunch and dinner too. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Set on a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- 2Peel avocado and, in a bowl, mash to guacamole consistancy.
- 3Heat 1 tortilla in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- 4Place tortilla on a plate, arrange 4 slices of bacon in the center, top with 1/2 of the avocado and 2-3 T of the taco sauce.
- 5Repeat with 2nd tortilla.
- 6Fold the sides of the tortilla over the filling and press lightly. (The tortilla will stick to the filling and keep it closed.).
- 7Microwave for about 15 seconds to warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.1
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 856.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g