Another great recipe from Mom! I loved these for breakfast and now eat them for lunch and dinner too. :)
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Set on a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Peel avocado and, in a bowl, mash to guacamole consistancy.
- Heat 1 tortilla in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Place tortilla on a plate, arrange 4 slices of bacon in the center, top with 1/2 of the avocado and 2-3 T of the taco sauce.
- Repeat with 2nd tortilla.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla over the filling and press lightly. (The tortilla will stick to the filling and keep it closed.).
- Microwave for about 15 seconds to warm.
What a simple and delicious way to start the day...not that I would limit this to just breakfasts!!
I loved the combination of taste and texture in this...this could become a habit!
Made for PRMR.
This is great and so easy I didn't have any taco sauce so I used my homemade salsa. Otherwise i followed the ingredients.The flavors go wonderful together. I don't usually like flour tortillas but it was very good in these burritos. Made for 1,2,3, Hit Wonders.
Great breakfast!! I am trying to avoid fats so used fresh sliced roast beef instead of bacon :)