- 158.51 ml butter flavor shortening
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml water
- 2 large eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml flour
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml salt
- 340.19 g milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Melt shortening, then mix in brown sugar and water, then mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together, then combine with other ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and spread in pan.
- Bake for 30 or until done.