- 2⁄3 cup butter flavor shortening
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Melt shortening, then mix in brown sugar and water, then mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together, then combine with other ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and spread in pan.
- Bake for 30 or until done.