- 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup all purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together 2 cups of flour and icing sugar. Cut in butter until mixture clings together. Press into 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 until lightly browned, aprox. 20-25 minutes.
- Put eggs, sugar, and lemon juice in blender. Blend until thick and smooth. Sift 1/4 cup of flour with baking powder. Add to blender and blend to combine. Pour over crust. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional icing sugar. Cool in refrigerator. Cut into bars.