Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mother's meatloaf recipe that she's been making for as long as I can remember. My husband loves meatloaf, so I like to try different recipes for it, but this one is still his favorite.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Dissolve buillon cubes in water.
- Combine with the egg, ketchup, mustard, and breadcrumbs.
- Add onions and cheese, then ground beef.
- Pat into loaf pan,
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour or until cooked through.