This is a receipe mom mom has done since I was little and it is a Easy tasty way to please guests and Children are sure to all love this , Anyone I make it for always asks for the receipe . It is great for family or potluck or even Crock pot Party yummmmm Must try
- Heat frying pan and greese lightly.
- add chops and brown, Drain off all fat.
- Sprinkle meat with soup mix and gradually blend in 1 3/4 cup water.
- add green pepper, Pineapple,ketchup,vinegar,brownsugar,soya sauceand mustard.
- Mix well cover simmer stiring occasionally until pork is real tender appox 1 hour -2 hours longer it sits the more tender it is .
- Blend cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup water, add to thicken cooking 10 minutes longer.
- Serve over hot rice or Potatoes
This resulted in mixed reviews from my diners. I thought it needed something to spark it up, while others raved. The pork chops are very tender & the recipe results in masses of gravy. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
My husband and kids really enjoyed these. I ended browning the chops and throwing it all in the crock pot. Worked out great!