1/1 Photo of Mom's Best Ever Pineapple /Pork Chops
1 hr 20 mins
Kimberley Quinlan's Note:
This is a receipe mom mom has done since I was little and it is a Easy tasty way to please guests and Children are sure to all love this , Anyone I make it for always asks for the receipe . It is great for family or potluck or even Crock pot Party yummmmm Must try
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat frying pan and greese lightly.
- 2add chops and brown, Drain off all fat.
- 3Sprinkle meat with soup mix and gradually blend in 1 3/4 cup water.
- 4add green pepper, Pineapple,ketchup,vinegar,brownsugar,soya sauceand mustard.
- 5Mix well cover simmer stiring occasionally until pork is real tender appox 1 hour -2 hours longer it sits the more tender it is .
- 6Blend cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup water, add to thicken cooking 10 minutes longer.
- 7Serve over hot rice or Potatoes
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Best Ever Pineapple /Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.4
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 1107.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 42.7 g