Recipe by Kimberley Quinlan
This is a receipe mom mom has done since I was little and it is a Easy tasty way to please guests and Children are sure to all love this , Anyone I make it for always asks for the receipe . It is great for family or potluck or even Crock pot Party yummmmm Must try
Top Review by Susie D
This resulted in mixed reviews from my diners. I thought it needed something to spark it up, while others raved. The pork chops are very tender & the recipe results in masses of gravy. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup canned pineapple chunk
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat frying pan and greese lightly.
- add chops and brown, Drain off all fat.
- Sprinkle meat with soup mix and gradually blend in 1 3/4 cup water.
- add green pepper, Pineapple,ketchup,vinegar,brownsugar,soya sauceand mustard.
- Mix well cover simmer stiring occasionally until pork is real tender appox 1 hour -2 hours longer it sits the more tender it is .
- Blend cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup water, add to thicken cooking 10 minutes longer.
- Serve over hot rice or Potatoes