Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
The credit goes to my mom for these brownies. She has tons of people who request these little devils often. My parents live on a golf course, and even the Pro's from there call and ask for a batch now and then. It is a fabulous recipe, and one that I LOVE! Thanks mom!
- 4 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup Hersheys cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil or 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together (mixture will be thick) and then spread in a jelly roll pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes, or until brownies are done.
- Frost with favorite frosting.
Wow, this is a winner!!! Made them this weekend for company and have never tasted any brownie quite so good. Be sure to use a 10 x 15 jelly roll pan and do not overbake. I use a convection oven and baked these wonderful treats for 25 minutes only at 325. Thanks so much for this wonderful chewey, chocolate treat.