Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A favorite at holiday time. Our family usually serves two: male and female (with and without "nuts")... :o)
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped frozen broccoli (cooked)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 4 ounces almonds (slivered) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon onion (chopped)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup saltine crackers (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first eight ingredients.
- Pour mix into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with crushed crackers and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until golden brown.