Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
Bite-size meatballs that can also be frozen.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft barbecue sauce (or sauce of your choice)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 (15 x 10 x 1-inch) pans with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs until blended.
- Shape into 50 (1-1/2 inch) meatballs, place in prepared pans.
- Bake 16 minutes or until done (160 degrees).
- Meanwhile, bring barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat evenly.
- How to freeze meatballs: Loosely pack cooled meatballs in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Lay bags flat in freezer so meatballs will freeze individually. Store in freezer up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator several hours or overnight before using as desired.