Mom's Best Bite-Size Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 (15 x 10 x 1-inch) pans with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs until blended.
- Shape into 50 (1-1/2 inch) meatballs, place in prepared pans.
- Bake 16 minutes or until done (160 degrees).
- Meanwhile, bring barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat evenly.
- How to freeze meatballs: Loosely pack cooled meatballs in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Lay bags flat in freezer so meatballs will freeze individually. Store in freezer up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator several hours or overnight before using as desired.