Recipe by For JT's Grandma
Mom was always baking home made bread. She used many recipes. This is one of the most simple, quick recipes. Try it - it will fool you for sure!!! So easy and SO good!
Top Review by Susie D
What a surprise! Such few ingredients turned into a great bread as if by magic! The beer flavor is mild, but there. The outside was chewy and the inside tender. It was easy to slice & toast. I know I'll be making this again & again. Thank you for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall 2012 Pick A Chef.
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure beer is room temperature.
- Mix flour and beer, stirring just until blended.
- Stir in sugar.
- Pour into well greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Serve hot!
- Can be baked in 2 quart casserole dish as well.