Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mom was always baking home made bread. She used many recipes. This is one of the most simple, quick recipes. Try it - it will fool you for sure!!! So easy and SO good!
- Make sure beer is room temperature.
- Mix flour and beer, stirring just until blended.
- Stir in sugar.
- Pour into well greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Serve hot!
- Can be baked in 2 quart casserole dish as well.
What a surprise! Such few ingredients turned into a great bread as if by magic! The beer flavor is mild, but there. The outside was chewy and the inside tender. It was easy to slice & toast. I know I'll be making this again & again. Thank you for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall 2012 Pick A Chef.
Well this is one outstanding recipe, the bread so tender and soft with the outside crust to pass out for. I followed this exactly. I am absolutely amazed by this bread, and this will be made quite a bit. I truly can't say enough. So amazing, so amazing! Well, no more bread left now! Made for *PAC* Spring 2010.