Recipe by Becky H
This is my mom's best stew recipe. Serve with corn bread on a cold winter day and you'll have a terrific meal. This recipe can also be used in a slow cooker also.
Top Review by lazyme
I can't believe that I'm the first one to review this! This was a great stew. Loved the blend of flavors and veggies. My mom used to make beef stew every Friday during the winter, so this brought back some great memories on a cold wet night. Thanks Becky H for a nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 1360.77 g stew meat, approximately 2 packages
- 2 can whole tomatoes, chopped
- 2 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 large onion, sliced into 2 halves
- 1 package baby carrots
- 8 potatoes, chopped
- 4 beef bouillon cubes, crushed
- 2 can tomato soup
- 2 (1814.36 g) can beef broth
- 14.79 ml minced garlic