Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Mom's Recipe Box One time I made the bird, prepared for the stuffing, and had no poultry seasoning......I substituted Italian seasoning instead and it was delicious...
- 2⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons poultry seasoning, depending on your likes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups bread, cut into cubes
- In saucepan, saute onion, celery and margerine.
- Drizzle over top of the cubed bread.
- Add spices, combine together until everything is blended.
- Stuff the bird.