Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
My mom's meatball recipe that was on a disintegrating piece of 20 year old notebook paper.
Make and share this Mom's Barbecued Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup cracker, crushed
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 9 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced onions
- Combine meatball ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased pan and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- While that's cooking, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over partially cooked meatballs and continue to bake at 325 for one hour.
- Serve with white or brown rice.