Recipe by Shari2
This is from my mother's recipe collection.
Top Review by Pets'R'us
Shari I only had a very small piece since I don't care for desserts much, I liked it. The pie was gone when I looked again, so you understand I was not the only one!! It was also very easy and quick to put together. I did one little thing different, I added some lemon zest to the last banana that goes on the top.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 3 medium bananas
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the cream cheese to room temperature.
- Line pie crust with slices from 2 bananas.
- Whip cream cheese till fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk.
- Continue to stir until well blended.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract-blend well.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with banana slices from the third banana.