Recipe by internetnut
This recipe is my Mom's recipe. My family thinks it makes a great tasting banana cake. I think it's best to use very over ripe bananas as the banana flavor really comes out. The texture of the cake is chewy. It's best if it remains covered with plastic wrap.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 3 bananas, mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease/flour baking pans.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the box with the exception of using whole eggs instead of just the egg whites.
- Mix the bananas in cake; mix, then bake as directed.
- When cool, frost with your favorite Cream Cheese Frosting.