- 236.59 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 354.88 ml bananas, ripe, mashed
- 78.07 ml water
- 395.10 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sugar, margarine and eggs until blended.
- Add water and bananas. Beat 30 seconds.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients until just moistened.
- Pour into greased 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Use a knife to loosen the loaf from the pan and remove loaf. Finish cooling on a cooling rack.