- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, ripe, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sugar, margarine and eggs until blended.
- Add water and bananas. Beat 30 seconds.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients until just moistened.
- Pour into greased 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Use a knife to loosen the loaf from the pan and remove loaf. Finish cooling on a cooling rack.