Cook1 hr 20 mins
Growing up, I loved the taste of my mom's fresh banana bread. As do my children. Always- such a great, tasty way to use up those overripe bananas. My sister adds chocolate chips to her's. Also tastes great as muffins with cream cheese frosting!
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Sprinkle walnuts over top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour 20 minutes. Or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Keep in pan 10 minutes then put on wire rack until completely cooled.
- Muffins- 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Mini Muffins- 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
Great recipe easy to follow and very good kids loved it .Will keep useing this one.Stays very moist i added mint chocolate chips .Very good .... :)
easy to make. the best ever. my kids enjoyed it with the chocolate chips.