Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super easy recipe and it turns out perfect every time!
- 4 bananas, ripe and mashed
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix all together and pour into 9" loaf pan or bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degreee for 1 hour. Stick a toothpick in it to check for doness.
We really liked this spin on traditional banana bread. I thought it to be a little heavier than the banana bread I am used to but quite good. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to drain the pineapple juice from the canned pineapple so I ended up draining lightly (about 1/8 cup juice drained off). *Made for PAC Spring 2010*