Recipe by Cook Kim
This is a great and simple recipe that my mom always made when I was growing up. The browner the bananas the better the bread!
- 3 -4 brown bananas
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash bananas in medium size bowl.
- Stir all other ingredients into bananas.
- Lightly grease and flour 8x5 loaf pan.
- Pour all batter into loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 for 60-80 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes until cool enough to touch, and remove loaf from loaf pan.