Recipe by jaynine
Very moist, very delicious, lots of banana flavor. Use very ripe bananas for easier mashing. Nuts are optional.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 or 3 bananas)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar and egg with beater until fluffy.
- Sift or mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add dry mixture to butter mixture, along with mashed bananas and milk; stir well.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Put in loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.