Recipe by CookinMama0726
This is a light and flavorful addition to your favorite salad greens.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup. I didn't actually use this as a salad dressing but it in a recipe that called for balsamic vinaigrette and it worked well. So simple and I always have these ingredients on hand. Will use this again. Thanks for posting CookinMama!
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium-sized bowl, pour EVOO. Add all other ingredients. Whip thoroughly with wire whisk -- about 2 minutes -- or use hand mixer for about the same time, until all ingredients are incorporated. Don't be afraid to adjust ingredient amounts to suit your taste.