- 2 dozen cherrystone clams
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, flat leaf
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine, dry
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and shuck the clams and put the half-shell into a clam tray or a small muffin pan if you don't have a clam tray (they look like madeline pans).
- Cook the rest of the ingredients, except the parsley, slowly until the butter melts and the garlic starts to soften. Pour over the clams.
- Bake at 400* until the edges of the clams start to curl. Just a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with garlic bread.