Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy recipe for baked beans... sooo good. Full of flavor.
- 6 -8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 (15 ounce) cansof van camps pork and beans
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- preheat oven 350.
- cook bacon set aside to cool then crumble.
- sate' onion and bell peppers together. Till soft.
- mix together vegetables, beans, molasses, ketchup, and mustard.
- Place in a baking pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- remove sprinkle with bacon.
- return to oven at 175 for 30 or to keep warm.
Made this to go with your Jalapeno Meatloaf recipe#364231 and your recipe Pastina with Peas and Carrots #437086 and what a great meal. I did cut the recipe down for the two of us and I also added a little minced jalapenos to the beans as well. All DH could do yummmm all the way till he almost exploded. Thank you. Made for Spring PAC 2011.