- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In small sauce pan combine water, corn starch, jello, sugar. Stirring constantly till becomes very thick. About 8 to 10 minutes.
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries. Dry very well.
- Add strawberries to pie crust pour mixture over strawberries covering making sure every strawberry is covered.
- Place in refrigerator till ready to serve.