Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
High in fat and calories, but worth it.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (rinsed and chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Rinse the brine from the artichoke hearts and chop.
- Add to large bowl and mix with remaining ingredients, except the Old Bay.
- Spread in a 8x8 baking dish and sprinkle the Old Bay on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers.
This turned out great. It was so easy to make, but tasted like something you would get in a restaurant. I served it with small slices of a French bread baguette. Thanks for the recipe.
I never even got to heat this up and they ate it all! Can't wait to try it after it is baked.