Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom gave this one to me. It was so good I had to have the recipe. Everyone loves it. And its so easy to make. It is great for the summer.
- 1 medium apple, cubed
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- Mix in a med. bowl.
- veg. oil, vinegar, sugar, salt & pepper.
- I measure to taste. It depends on how sweet you want your dressing.
- Cut your apple & onion place in bowl with raisins & add baby spinach. Mix well.
We really enjoyed this salad as part of our Thanksgiving dinner! The flavor of the Fuji apple went very well, and I cut it into matchsticks. The dressing needed to be on the side for my purposes, so I found I needed to make more of it, and I added a couple fresh herbs that I had around. I also put a little goat cheese in the salad, which really made it pop!