Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
It is an easy cake to make, comes out light and fluffy.
- 4 eggs
- 5 apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 360.
- 2. Mix eggs well. Then add the sugar and mix together.
- 3. Add sour cream and flour to the mix.
- 4. Put baking soda in a spoon n pour vinegar on top so it fizzes.
- 5. Add it to the mixture n blend everything together.
- 6. Peel and core the apples. Cut into wedges. Then mix them in the mixture.
- 7. Spray the pan n pour the mixture. Bake for about 35 mins or until golden brown. Check if inside is cooked with toothpick.