Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great quick yummy recipe. Very simple and a kid pleaser. My mother in law grew up enjoying this recipe and passed it on to me.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- garlic salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine in skillet and cook the onion, ground beef, flour and spices.
- Add mushrooms and undiluted soup.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or longer.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving.
- Serve over egg noodles.
I tried this recipe months ago and have made it several times since. It's a great, easy, tasty variation on Beef Stroganoff. It cooks up quickly after work and the whole family's happy. It's also great served over rice. Thanks!