1/1 Photo of "mom's Amazing Banana Bread"
from The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Beat butter and sugars until smooth and creamy.
- 3Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 4Beat in bananas and vanilla.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- 6Fold the dry ingredients into the wet, until well blended.
- 7Fold the nuts and sour cream into batter until just blended. Do not over-mix.
- 8Butter a cast iron skillet. Pour batter into skillet-bake in oven until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean-45 minutes to an hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "mom's Amazing Banana Bread"
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 288.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g