Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of my favorite recipes from my childhood. Absolutely awesome.
Make and share this Mom's Amazing 3-Bean and Sausage Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb sausage (pork, turkey or soy)
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Brown onion and sausage in oil until tender.
- Add beans, sauce, mustard and brown sugar.
- Cook on low for about 30 minutes. (You can also do this in the crockpot and cook it on low for several hours.).