Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) can Contadina tomato paste
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 medium onions
- 1⁄2-1 bunch celery
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix (for 2lbs)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- chili powder
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper
- brown ground beef and add seasining makeing sure its mixed.
- braze or half cook onion,garlic, and celery, celery and onion medium chopped.
- place ground beef in large pot for stove but crock pot is better.
- add onion,celery,and garlic mix.
- add can of beans not drained, and bottle of ketchup draining beans is optional.
- add can of tomato past and salt-peper to taste.
- optional chilli peper can be added later after half cooked to your taste.
- Most ingredients are already pre-cooked so you just go with high heat to get up temp and than simmer or slow cook tell hot.
- the longer you slow cook the better it gets.
- you can add what ever you like in small quantitys or cut back on ketchup 6-12oz but may have to add water.
- the perfect chilli is the chilli you like or customiz to your taste.
- also indgredients can all be put together (after cooking skilet 1 and 2) in the pot and refrigerated for cooking later.