Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Mom made this and it's really good. especially if you're on a diet. DoryJean thought I should post it so here it is. I use the 100 calorie pack of Jell-o brand pudding but any fat-free pudding would work. This looks pretty once it's put together. I'm pretty sure it's about 4 Weight Watcher's points.
- 1⁄4 cup angel food cake (4 cubes)
- 1 (4 ounce) jell-o 100-calorie snack pack tapioca pudding
- 4 slices bananas
- 2 sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free cool whip
- In the bottom of a dessert glass, put the cake.
- Add 1/2 container of pudding, 2 slices banana, 1 sliced strawberry.
- Put a dollop of Cool Whip on top.
- I would think that this could be made with other flavors pudding--vanilla would be good.
Heavenly dessert!! Give my thanks to your mom! Roxygirl