This is an adaptation of Mom's 100% Whole Wheat Air Buns (Rolls) for Abm, in which I use the ABM to make the dough for the loaves, and then I bake the bread in the oven.
- Place 2 1/4 teaspoons of yeast in the bottom of a one cup measure.
- Add whole wheat flour to fill the cup, and then measure another 4 cups of just whole wheat flour.
- Add ingredients to the bread machine in the order indicated for your model.
- Make dough only, using dough feature, adjusting the water or extra flour to give a smooth ball of dough when kneaded.
- Divide the dough in half, and form loaves in 2 8"x4" pans.
- Spray the surface of the dough with Pam, and let rise in a draft-free place until doubled in size, approximately one hour.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for approx 20 to 30 minutes, till loaves are golden brown and sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.