1/2 Photos of Mom's 100% Whole Wheat Air Loaves
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 1/4 teaspoons of yeast in the bottom of a one cup measure.
- 2Add whole wheat flour to fill the cup, and then measure another 4 cups of just whole wheat flour.
- 3Add ingredients to the bread machine in the order indicated for your model.
- 4Make dough only, using dough feature, adjusting the water or extra flour to give a smooth ball of dough when kneaded.
- 5Divide the dough in half, and form loaves in 2 8"x4" pans.
- 6Spray the surface of the dough with Pam, and let rise in a draft-free place until doubled in size, approximately one hour.
- 7Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F for approx 20 to 30 minutes, till loaves are golden brown and sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's 100% Whole Wheat Air Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: