1/2 Photos of Mom's 100% Whole Wheat Air Loaf in Abm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons shortening, lard or 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar or 2 2/3 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 teaspoon table salt
- 2 teaspoons vinegar (I prefer cider vinegar, or unseasoned rice vinegar)
- 4 teaspoons gluten
- 3 cups whole wheat flour, minus 4 teaspoons
- 1 1/3 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Put 4 teaspoons of gluten in the bottom of a one cup measure. Add whole wheat flour to fill the cup, and then measure another 2 cups of just whole wheat flour.
- 2Add ingredients to the bread machine as per instructions for your model.
- 3As the machine begins to mix, adjust the water or extra flour to give a smooth ball of dough when kneaded.
- 4I use the whole grain option of my machine to bake my loaf.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's 100% Whole Wheat Air Loaf in Abm
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 130.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: