1/3 Photos of Momo's Famous Crock Pot Ribs
8 hrs 15 mins
momo st-amand's Note:
These fall off the bone ribs are always a favorite. Very easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix all of the ingredients except the water and ribs.
- 2Reserve 1 cup of the sauce and refrigerate.
- 3Mix in the water to the rest of the sauce.
- 4Place ribs in crock pot and cover with sauce.
- 5Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 6When done cooking preheat oven on broil.
- 7Place ribs on foil lined cooking sheet.
- 8Baste with the reserve sauce and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes until just a bit crispy. Make sure you have a lot of paper towels. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Momo's Famous Crock Pot Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1573.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 118.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: