Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
These fall off the bone ribs are always a favorite. Very easy to prepare.
Make and share this Momo's Famous Crock Pot Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients except the water and ribs.
- Reserve 1 cup of the sauce and refrigerate.
- Mix in the water to the rest of the sauce.
- Place ribs in crock pot and cover with sauce.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- When done cooking preheat oven on broil.
- Place ribs on foil lined cooking sheet.
- Baste with the reserve sauce and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes until just a bit crispy. Make sure you have a lot of paper towels. Enjoy.
I took a full rack of pork spareribs and cut them into 2-bone sections. I followed the recipe as written using sugar-free marmalade, Splenda brown sugar substitute and Bull's Eye hickory barbeque sauce. This is one of those rare undiscovered recipes that make me glad that I am a member of Food.com. These ribs were juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender and super flavorful. The leftovers even reheat well. I will be using this recipe often in the future. Thanks for posting this gem, momo st-amand. Made for PAC Spring 2013.
I've made these twice for different family members now and everyone's loved it. The verdict all around has been "best ribs ever!" I also cut them into two bone sections before throwing them in the crockpot as well.
Fantastic ribs indeed, so much flavor, and so tender they melt in your mouth...mine just fell off the bone. Made exactly as written, wouldn't change a thing, cooked them for 8 hours. They smelled incredible while cooking, and tasted even better. The sauce is wonderful, so very flavorful, the ingredients complimented one another perfectly. I served this over cornbread with coleslaw on the side, what a great meal we had. Thank you for sharing your treasured recipe, Kudos to you on making it into my Favorite Recipe Cookbook for 2013. Made for Pac Spring Safari 2013.