This is a copycat recipe of David Chang's wonderful Asian style tangy, spicy fish sauce vinaigrette.This recipe is the Crepes of Wrath blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove outer leaves of brussels sprouts.
- 2Rinse briefly.
- 4Cut in half.
- 5Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 6Pour about 2 tablespoons canola oil in large baking dish.
- 7Place brussel sprouts into dish cut sized down. (I toss the brussel sprouts into the canola oil instead).
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes, turn over after 10 minutes and bake until brown and crispy.
- 9While sprouts are cooking make the sauce.
- 11Pour fish sauce, water. vinegar, lime juice, sugar,garlic, and chile in a jar and shake it all up.
- 12Once the sauce is complete, you can adjust the sauce to your taste, if it is too salty, you can add more water.
- 13The remaining sauce can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- 14Toss the brussel sprouts with 1/2 sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Momofuku's Style Brussel Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1932.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar